Thursday, January 8, 2015

This one is for you: Paula C

Nadia
+ I added Snowy to it as well.

I am writing this today because, you, Paula, made a suggestion when I asked about what I could photograph for my blog.  One of your suggestions was Nadia.  I added Snowy our other dog to the mix.

A few words about Paula before I post the pictures.  I have known you for a few years to say the least.  I have met your wonderful family!  There are many things I could say about you.  However, the one thing I would want others to know about you is how amazingly thoughtful you are of others, in spite of your own needs and trials.  You are an inspiration to many.  So... photos for your suggestion!

Snowy loves the snow

Nadia, not so much.  Although she loves being anywhere Snowy is.  So, she'll tolerate it.

Someone pinch me.  Am I dreaming?

Snowy loves a good snow bath

If there had been a hill.  She would have body slid down it.

Rob and his (our) dog, Snowy.

Nadia and me

I can stretch out

All dogs pee.

No comments: