Saturday, January 3, 2015

My life from A to Z

A
Acknowledgments

Amy Krouse Rosenthal: Without her creation of the journal Encyclopedia of Me: My life from A to Z, this would not be a project, nor would I be blogging on it.

My husband, Robert. My parents, siblings, nieces and nephews, friends, and godchildren.  
Also, to my fur babies.  Although they will never read- I think they perhaps know me better than the humans.

I must also acknowledge the changes in my life.  Without change I most likely wouldn't be thinking about my life.  I'd most likely be living in pure oblivion of my life as it is now.  Which, by the way is not bad.  It is quite good... however I'm still adjusting.

...because who can really say there are not days we just want to close our eyes so we don't have to acknowledge the day?




No comments: