I had hoped and hoped that this ultrasound would include a 3D picture of what my little guy looked like at this point in his development; it did!
- At this point in his development I can feel him moving around. I especially feel him moving when I'm driving or sitting in a car. He seems to not like me to be in that position.
- He moves most in the late afternoon
- He has all anatomical parts one needs
- He wouldn't cooperate for part of the ultrasound
- He is approximately the size mango or banana
- He weighs approximately 14-15 ounces
- He's cute!
- For myself, at this point, I am dealing with strong reflux. It got to a point where water was even causing some symptoms of reflux. I am so thankful for the Ob/Gyn telling me that with the reflux in combination with one of my autoimmune symptoms of esophageal dysmotility it would only get worse and best course of action is to take an anti-reflux medication. This has been a life saver!
- I lose my breath carrying a laundry basket up one flight of stairs
- I'm tired by not fatigued as I was in the first trimester
- My belly popped out around 17-18 weeks
- My legs/feet swell up a little by the evening time
- I'm half way, I have 19 weeks left to go before we meet this little man
Due Date: May 6, 2016
Miracles do happen!