Monday, February 3, 2014

5:52 {mistake...discover}

Probably he who never made a mistake, never made a discovery.
-Samuel Smiles

It's Sunday at 8:21 p.m. (as you can see), and:
I just realized that I still hadn't taken my P52 picture for the week.  :(

Mistake: Forgetting about P52 this week.
Discovery: Time management isn't my skill.  Oh wait... I knew that I just relearn it every time I have too much to do.

Today was filled with reading and writing a 12 page paper (which isn't completed yet) which is due by midnight tomorrow.  As well as another 3 pager due tonight at midnight that was just submitted.  

On a side note, in addition to being a therapist, I also work as an innovation coach.  One thing that constantly drives innovation is... you guessed it, mistakes or failures- which lead to AH HA! moments.

I'm linking up to Maaret this month!
p.s. I look forward to each and every post Maaret makes.  She's one of the most creative individuals I know!

No comments: