Monday, January 27, 2014

4:52 {never give up}


Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

Valentines Day is coming up soon and I promised to take pictures of the children in one of the preschool classrooms I work in for part of a project.  In preparation and thinking about what I could do creatively I "stole" a few ideas from pinterest.  As any of you who are 'pinners' may know, not all that is posted works out.  I wanted to try the floating hearts idea as a backdrop and try it here first at home before photographing the students.  Here is a compilation of my attempts. 
[I'm learning four legged animals are not the best subjects to shoot]


I think I'll slink 'outta' here.  And what are these things hanging in my space?
Shoot!  I didn't make it and now I'm sitting in my bed.  UGH!
I think I can just jump down from here...

Alright, alright!  I'll even make a heart between my front legs and chest for you.

The final edit- abstract is the category it would fit in.
If there was one thing I could have known as I re-initiated my hobby of photography after about a 10 year lul- it would be to never give up, there are going to be dips in learning, times you get stuck in a rut; however persistence and concerted efforts pay off with each new learning curve you enter into. 

Head on over to Leann's to see what she doesn't give up on.


No comments: