Monday, January 20, 2014

3:52 {takes your breath away}

For this week's Project 52 Motivational Monday's quote we have...

be forewarned... I have a dry sense of humor.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." -Author Unknown

Running takes my breath away...
The moment I put running shoes on for the purposes of running I have anxious thoughts about how long my life will last.  I have flashbacks to running 5Ks in which I was gasping for breath, holding my regular inhaler in one hand and a steroid inhaler in the other, wondering if I'll cross the finish line via ambulance or Saucony running shoes.  I've come to understand that despite my many efforts to transform myself into a runner in attempts to experience the proverbial "runners high", I will never be a runner.

With all seriousness now, there are a variety of things that take my breath away that unfortunately I was unable to shoot any of them this week.  A few of them are:

  • a moon rise
  • a sunset/sunrise
  • babies feet
  • the look that a baby gives it's mother when being held or fed
  • music (I haven't figured out how to photograph music notes in the air yet)
  • a big fat cheese looking full moon
  • waterfalls
  • and the list is endless.
I'm connecting up to Leann again this week.  

No comments: