Monday, August 11, 2014

32:52 {remember when}

Motivational Monday
32:52

A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. 
-Pioneer Girls Leaders Handbook

My sister Lori is famous for starting phrases out with "Remember when..."  which usually ends up in a hardy laugh.  I spent the weekend with her in San Marcos, Texas for our sister Jodi's graduation.  There were plenty of times we were laughing.  If you're ever in a funk Lori is almost sure to bring you out of it.  Here's to finger glasses, Lori, and the phrase "You're even funny at [insert time]".  Not only is Lori a sister but she is a friend- who sometimes won't let me forget.

My sister Lori

She's even funny at 10:25 p.m. (inside joke)
 Lori and I, along with our parents, went to celebrate Jodi's graduation.

We went to her graduation: Jodi P Lampi, PhD.

For those who care to know, Jodi is the first PhD in Development Education to graduate from Texas State San Marcos, and also the first PhD in Developmental Education in the United States of America.  So proud of you Jods!

No comments: