Monday, June 9, 2014

23:52 {do it again}

Motivational Monday

Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy it today you can do it again tomorrow.
-James A. Michener

Children master this quote.  They play hard all day, and at times refuse bedtime routines with determination to get in a few more minutes of play.  This was the scene I saw on the living room floor as my nephews were getting ready for bed...

The general setup

Eddie and Maggie are apparently off to somewhere...

Perhaps this tea party... 

I put off writing today... until late tonight.  This is something I shouldn't have done.  I won't enjoy it that much more tomorrow.  I put it off to spend time with this little one...

Why are you taking a picture again??
T. will jump off the swing over and over and over... no putting fun off until tomorrow!


No comments: