Wednesday, August 5, 2015

a new blog {NadiaFaye}

Hi-

A quick short note to let me few followers know of a new blog I will also be maintaining.  I started to for the purposes solely of my photography efforts/work.

You can find the new blog at:
http://www.nadiafaye.wordpress.com

Please go have a look and share the information with your friends. Follow my work there.  Encourage your friends to follow me there as well!

If you are in and around the Duluth area, or within the cities area and would be willing to let me shoot (photographically speaking) your children, selves, family, etc... I am open to shooting the first 5 people to contact me for free.

Why?  I want to do this to show mainly myself that I can, prior to charging for my photography enthusiast services.

I can be reached via blog comments at the above link, or via email at rj.lampi@gmail.com

I can't wait to see who contacts me first!!

With renewed excitement towards my photography journey...

No comments: