Monday, April 21, 2014

16:52 {certain success} ?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
-Thomas A. Edison

Seattle, WA

I love this quote for those of sound mind.
It does nothing for those who struggle with mental health.
If all it took was for this man (yes, man) to succeed 
was to just stand up and try one more time,
I believe he would have.

Success in and of itself is indefinable.
What success is for me, is not and should not be, what success is for you.
Success for one may be 'trying' 5 times instead of 4,
and for another success may be 'trying' until the end.

Perhaps success for this man was putting on the red coat 
and finding a place to sit for the day.
I cannot imagine the amount of strength it takes
to be homeless.

Or perhaps, he isn't homeless and
succeeded in fooling me.

Linking up to GLORIA

No comments: