Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to School 3/365

Life cycles, it always does.  Just as my desire to be part of the education world has cycled.  As a child I always enjoyed the start of a new school year.  While that feeling never lasted long it signified a few important feelings.  With the start of each new school year I always felt a sense of, excitement, increased possibilities, new chances, and a possibilities for new friends.  As a pre-teen and teenager I despised school (it was boring) and vowed that I would never set foot into a school again after I graduated (E-12 school that is).  If it weren't for my current boss, I still wouldn't be in the education world however it is thanks to her (and I'm serious about my thanks) I throughly enjoy my work and find energy in learning more and more about the education world.

Today's photo challenge was titled "Back to School"  while some kids may think the classroom looks like this in the summer:


it doesn't.  However this seemingly dull and dark classroom will soon be as vivid and energetic as this


picture depicts.  While the majority of the K-12 programs of our school district have started, the E-K programs start next Monday.  I am happy and lucky to be working the majority of my day in a classroom as organized and inviting as this one.

As an adult within the education world, "back to school" can inspire new promises and new initiations to be undertaken.  This year as a personal goal I aim to keep all things real, positive, and inspiring.  In efforts to remind myself of that I purchased 'cliche' saying bracelets as depicted below:


Let's see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: