Sunday, May 20, 2012

34 it is

And so it was, May 19th came and went, I now claim the number 34.  When I was 32, for the entire year, I unintentionally told everyone who asked, that I was 33.  I thoroughly enjoyed my day.


7 a.m. Breakfast at one of my favorite places for breakfast foods...
One of the Twin Cities best breakfast places

Choice beverages: water, cream w/coffee, orange/grapefruit juice

Then onto climbing... 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.

My friend AP... a natural with bouldering.  I could only hope to get the hang of it someday.

SL also appeared to be a natural for her first time! 

For now... I'll stick to auto and top roping.  The first time I had climbed over an edge jutting out.

Somewhere between 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.:  I was convinced to sign up for and run a 5 K the morning of the 20th.

2 p.m. to 4 p.m.  RACE TIME

1) I learned my lesson... Although it won't slow me down only make me use different strategies.  2) To the older gentleman that I cut off and bumped out of my way, "I'm not sorry that I, a lady, passed you up.  Scowl away."

Rest of the evening:  Included barbequing with friends and family.  It means so much that you took the time out of your day to enjoy an evening with me.

Sunday morning brought a 5 K my way...



No comments: