Monday, October 27, 2014

43:52 {curiosity}

Motivational Monday

A sense of curiosity is nature's original school of education.
-Smiley Blanton

Being that this blog marks 43 of 52 means that there are only 9 more weeks to go for this years blog circle.  I've posted my share of dog pictures, which I am doing again.  

Dogs really are curious creatures.
Snowy is more curious than Nadia when it comes to water.
I took the follow a week or two prior.

I originally thought of children for this quote
but my children at this time happen to be four legged and furry.

Nadia trying this swimming thing out for the first of her own accord.  Her curiosity came from watching her sister Snowy.

Snowy is curious about many things.

Nadia considering taking another dip in the lake.

Snowy's curiosity got the best of her when she tried to find rocks under the water.

No comments: