Time often provides clarity, as it did for astronomers studying the now demoted Pluto. Having been once believe by all to be and being classified as a planet is now a 'dwarf' planet. These are the requirements to be a planet...
As noted by the website www.universetoday.com "For an object to be a planet, it needs to meet these three requirements defined by the IAU:
- It needs to be in orbit around the Sun – Yes, so maybe Pluto is a planet.
- It needs to have enough gravity to pull itself into a spherical shape – Pluto…check
- It needs to have “cleared the neighborhood” of its orbit – Uh oh. Here’s the rule breaker. According to this, Pluto is not a planet
She is but Pluto when it comes to relationships. She meets others' defined requirements to have a relationship...
- They should both be open minded, and willing to take a risk when it comes to new possible relationships. Yes, She is often described as someone who is willing to jump and build her wings as she falls. He, willing to take the risk of rejection.
- They should have a mutual interest and curiosity in each other. Check... he gravitated to her, as unbeknownst to her she possessed many similar qualities of himself. This having been noted also by their mutual friends.
- They should clear each others minds of all other possibilities. And as like with Pluto, here is the rule breaker. She has yet to be noticed as a diamond instead of the ice chuck that Pluto is. He on the other hand crashed into a different dwarf, promoting himself once again to 'planet'.
I know it all seemed to be on the right path to a "relationship". There was even evidence that it had great potential to be however; it wasn't as it seemed. If it makes you feel any better, I too am a dwarf.
p.s. On a side note... To the grocer at Rainbow Foods and to my Hollywood crazed client: To you I may appear or seem to be but; no, I am not Uma Thurman. I was born eight years later, and have a smaller shoe size.